1. Teachers and students should familiarise
themselves with the layout of the exam.
2. Try and answer as many questions as
you can for section 1. Don’t forget to attempt all the tick
the box questions.
3. You are allowed two hours to complete
the exam paper. Follow the guide times given on the paper
for each section to ensure you don’t run out of time.
4. Be familiar with all the key concepts/definitions
for each section.
5. Highlight key words in the longer questions.
Remember some questions require you to do several things.
Identify what these things are.