1. Be certain of the choices you have within
the paper e.g. Alt or Cuntas Dialainne and
make sure you clearly understand the choice you make.
2. Do not write anything in English as
you will not get any marks for this.
3. A number of questions will require you
to include an address. Have addresses memorised in Irish
before the exam.
4. Make sure you learn off all the words
used for asking questions in Irish before the exam.
5. Read the questions carefully to make
sure you understand exactly what you are being asked. You
will lose marks if you write out a whole verse from the poem
or a paragraph from the comprehension.