1. Be familiar with the different types
of composition given in the exam and the features of different
types of writing - short stories, debate-style essays etc.
2. Know your texts for Paper 2.
3. Learn some key quotations from your studied play, poems and fiction that
will illustrate the points you make.
4. Identify any weaknesses you may have in spelling and grammar and work at
eliminating them before the exam.
5. While reading newspapers and magazines for leisure, try to be aware of the
various media techniques they use. This is very useful for